This new block is the perfect replacement for the Olsson block, the temperature transfer is highly increased and the new Matchless nozzles allow for more speed or lower printing temperatures
The Grand 12 kit contains:
The V3 block
7 Matchless nozzles (0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm!
4 Jet nozzles (0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm)
1 Stainless Steel Nozzle
Whatˋs this? – This upgrade significantly decreases printing time. If you can live with a lower resolution in some prints, you can save 75% printing time (4x increase in plastic output), A 16h print (UM2) finishes in 4h (Matchless Upgrade, 1.0mm + RACE nozzle compared to 0.40mm.
Needs 35W heater (standard in UM2+).
– 0.40mm Matchless RACE nozzle with BLOCK V3 and 35W will half time or better, 16h print finishes in 8h or faster. * settings: 0.40 nozzle x 0.3 layer x 150mm/sec = 18 cubic
– 1.0mm Matchless RACE nozzle * settings: 1.0 x 0.5 x 60 = 30 cubic/sec These are minimum results if your UM2+ is correctly configured. You will be able to find your own settings/favourite relation of speed,layer, nozzle and increase from here!
Matchless Nozzles available: 0.10mm – 2.0mm. (worldˋs smallest and largest?)
– Totally re-engineered heater block, BLOCK V3
– Re-invented MATCHLESS RACE Nozzles (patents pending)
– 35W heater (standard w/UM2+) – A UM2/+, of course
– Designed by “Swordriff” and manufactured at an ISO 9001 corp. in Norway
PRINT FASTER, OR PRINT COOLER!
How does it work:
– 40% more contact area between heater block and nozzle!
* significantly more threading * conical contact area between block and nozzle
* every possible engineering design feature considered
* We have reached the limit of the UM2+ CPU. With for instance the Bondtech.se – feeder you will print so fast that it starts making square circles. The CPU itself cannot issue commands fast enough!
* all-in-all 20 improvemets.