All you need to add a heated bed to the Ultimaker 2 Go!
€ 105.00 (Incl. tax: € 127.05)
FINALLY Here! Ships November 1st!
The smartest little printer just got even smarter!
A heated bed is what we always need for this compact, fast and silent printer.
– A heated bed which attaches to your printer
– A new custom heater for the hot end
– A custom firmware
– Print PLA without using glue or tape, just use the heated bed.
– Print ABS without the usual problems, bed heats to high temperature in record speed!
– Print at temperatures up to 290C! (Some need to do that! – requires TF2K Teflon upgrade, will else crash your hot end, warning)
Heated bed upgrade costs 125E (+VAT) only.
Installs in 1 hour.
We recommend the 3dSolex Olsson block upgrade at the same time, so you can change nozzles when you change material, or when the nozzle wears out, or if you need another size from 0.40.
Out of stock