PrintaFix can be used to increase the adhesion of your 3d printer bed.
Say goodbye to warping with this awesome spray.
Printafix is simple to apply (on a heated bed or non-heated bed), it has superior adhesion properties than other products and is more eco-friendly than sprays.
- cost-effective application
- quick and simple application: Shake and spray
- environmentally friendly unlike hairspray and other solutions
- removeable with warm water!
- Remove the printbed from the printer. Shake the PrintaFix bottle well for 5 seconds.
- Hold the PrintaFix bottle 10cm (4″) away from the printbed. Use enough spray strokes to cover the entire printbed with a thin film of the solution. Overlap spray strokes to prevent uncovered areas that could affect the adhesion. Let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Start the print process with the recommended settings.
When your print has finished remove it carefully with a spatula. Clean up of PrintaFix can be done with warm water, an alcoholic solution or PrintaClean