Start 3D printing the Ultimaker way
With networking capabilities and a new touchscreen, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is your reliable first step into our world of easy, remote 3D printing. Simply unbox and connect three components, and get started. This speedy setup even makes installing multiple 3D printers effortless.
High uptime. Low maintenance
Thousands of designers and educators love Ultimaker technology because it just keeps working day and night, year after year. Since 2015, over 6 million prints have been prepared for its predecessor. And the Ultimaker 2+ Connect improves on that workhorse legacy.
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components (sold separately)
Why choose Ultimaker
3D printers that simply work
Our award-winning 3D printers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Designed and tested to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
Software ready for Industry 4.0
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Ultimaker Cura integrates with any workflow through Ultimaker Marketplace plugins. Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Digital Factory.
Material choice like never before
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market. With an open filament system, you can always fi nd the right material properties for your application – from heat, chemical, or wear resistance to flexibility.
Support dedicated to your success
Wherever you are in the world, Ultimaker support is close by. Our global network of service partners off er professional installation, training, and maintenance in your language and time zone.
Ultimaker 2+ Connect specifications
Printer and printing properties: Technology Fused fi lament fabrication (FFF)
Print head: Single extrusion with swappable nozzles
Build volume (XYZ): 223 x 220 x 205 mm (8.7 x 8.6 x 8 in)
- 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 – 60 micron
- 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 – 20 micron
- 0.6 mm nozzle: 400 – 20 micron
- 0.8 mm nozzle: 600 – 20 micron
XYZ resolution: 12.5, 12.5, 5 micron
Build speed: < 24 mm³/s
Build plate: Heated glass build plate (20 – 110 °C)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (included) 0.25, 0.6, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
Operating sound: < 50 dBA
Power input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
Power output: 221 W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Physical dimensions: Assembled dimensions 342 x 460 x 580 mm (13.5 x 18.1 x 22.8 in)
Net weight 10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)
Software Supplied software Ultimaker Cura, print preparation software
Ultimaker Digital Factory, cloud-based printer management solution
Security Data encryption in transit and at rest. Two-factor authentication
Supported OS MacOS, Windows, and Linux
Warranty Warranty period 12 months