The Creality Ender-5 3D printer takes the same basis than the Ender-3 pro but with a different mechanical configuration (cartesian instead of the usual prusa configuration).
- More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion control system drives the high-quality stable output of the two-sided timing belt, effectively avoiding the shock caused by printing.
- Built-in motherboard power supply: The wires are concentrated in the machine’s internal control according to circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation.
- Design: The body is simple and generous, enhance the Creality space of printing, and multi-field collaborative design of products.
- Resume printing function: Automatically save the print record after power-off, continue printing after power-on, and improve the model print success rate.
- Fliament detector: When the filament is running out, disconnected, or other abnormal conditions occur, the printing will automatically be stopped and start again while you load in the filament.
- Simple leveling method: The large hand-turning nut is ergonomically designed, and the leveling speed is fast, wich helps you get rid of the problem of being time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- Industrial circuit board: high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours without pressure.
|Print size ( X Y Z )||220×220×300 mm|
|Print Speed||200 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||50 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.05-0.4mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Carbon Fiber, etc.|
|Chassis||Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Heatbed|
|3D Printing Software||Cura/Repetier-Host|
|Supported File Formats||STL, Gcode, OBJ|
|Power Requirements||Input-AC 110V/220V 50/60Hz Output-DC 24V|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, SD Card|
|Machine weight||11 kg|
|Shipping box weight||12kg|
|Machine Dimensions||400 X 380 X 400mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||500*500*420mm|